We know that web design is constantly changing and adapting, and to be a great designer you need to be at the forefront of the best tools.
So here we show you 5 options to make your decision-making process easier when selecting the right web design tools.
- InVision Studio: is a prototyping and animation tool that lets you create advanced, vector-based screen designs fast thanks to flexible layers and an infinite canvas
- Sketch: is a vector graphics editor for macOS. It is primarily used for user interface and user experience design of websites and mobile apps. The files designed in Sketch are saved in its own .sketch file format, though .sketch files can be opened in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other programs.
- Affinity Designer: is a vector graphics editor developed by Serif for macOS, iPadOS, and Microsoft Windows. It has been described as an Adobe Illustrator alternative and is compatible with common graphics file formats.
- ProtoPie: Is a cross-platform prototyping tool that creates prototypes nearly as powerful as those made with code, with half of the efforts, and zero code.
- Material Design: is an Android-oriented design language created by Google, supporting onscreen touch experiences via cue-rich features and natural motions that mimic real-world objects. Designers optimize users’ experience with 3D effects, realistic lighting and animation features in immersive, platform-consistent GUIs.
Have you tried them?